All vehicles and customers are subject to our terms and conditions as outlined below, without exception.
- All estimates are guidelines and cannot be guaranteed as prices and labour figures are subject to change & are subject to stripping.
- All parts fitted remain the property of IC Tyre Centre Ltd. until receipt of payment, in full.
- Vehicles will not be released until full payment has been received.
- We will only accept payment with cash or via laser/credit card.
- All vehicles must be collected within forty-eight (48) hours of job completion/invoice date.
- Vehicles which are not collected within forty-eight (48) hours will be subject to a €20 (incl. VAT) per day, storage charge.
- In the event where only part payment has been received, on the issue of the invoice, such vehicles may not be released by IC Tyre Centre Ltd. and may be subject to the standard storage charge referred to above.
- In the event that vehicles are not collected within twenty-eight (28) days of the date of the Invoice, the customer hereby accepts & transfers title in the vehicle to IC Tyre Centre Ltd. & herby authorises IC Tyre Centre Ltd. to dispose of or sell the vehicle to cover the costs incurred by the customer as set out in the Invoice, together with any storage charge(s) incurred.
- All main dealer & special order parts must be paid for in full prior to ordering.
- All exhausts must be paid for in full prior to ordering.
- Any work booked in with a value in excess of €200 incl. vat (excluding servicing) requires a deposit of €50 incl. Vat to be paid prior to ordering any parts.
- We reserve the right to final judgement on issues relating to special offers and additional services, within legal boundaries
For more information for you as a consumer, please click www.consumerconnect.ie