Our Full Servicing consists of a 70 point health check.
Our full includes all the mandatory checks prior to the NCT.
- Check auxiliary drive belts for condition and tension
- Inspect HT leads for visual condition
- Check handbrake for operation and travel
- Inspect and lubricate door hinges and bonnet catch (if required)
- Inspect fuel cap for condition and security
- Check steering and suspension components for wear
- Check propshaft, drive shaft gaiters for wear and leaks and joints for operation and wear
- Visually inspect expansion bottle for leaks and cap security / Check radiator cap condition
- Check throttle linkage and lubricate (if applicable)
- Remove rear wheels and check drum & brake shoes for wear & condition
- Check security of hand brake linkages and lubricate if required
- Drain, replace engine oil (special oils – additional charge)
- Refit front and rear wheels, adjustment nut torque to manufacturer setting
+ Parts + Vat